Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Fill 'er Up!

Today's lunch hour found the BCA office celebrating Bosses Day at Tarantinos, located at 601 McGee. I'd read alot of great reviews about this small downtown eatery and was excited to try what some have called the best calzones in Kansas City. Of course, I was a bit nervous to take 6 others with me to try something new!

The large, reasonably priced calzones did not disappoint--most of us tried one of the specialty calzones made with chicken, artichokes and mushrooms. While reviewing favorite local restaurants with my co-workers, I realized that quite a few of my favorite restaurants are located in old gas stations or garages, and this is no exception.

Other gas station/garage favorites include The Filling Station, The Roasterie Cafe, Pizza 51, and Oklahoma Joes (the gas station is still operational).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home