Monday, September 03, 2007

i got all my sisters with me



This weekend the Pollmann sisters left the husbands, kids and dogs at home and headed south to enjoy some fun in the sun in Fort Myers Beach, Florida. Our condo was right on the beach and the weather was beautiful! We spent hours relaxing on the beach but also found time for trips to Naples and Sanibel/Captiva Island and of course, enjoyed lots of great seafood! A storm rolled through last night so this morning was cooler and the waters were calm. I took an early morning walk on the beach and saw dolphins swimming! Best of all, I got to spend time with my sisters!

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacy Lang said...

Heidi,
The trip was truly amazing ~ thank you for sharing your photos and expertise on choosing seafood!
Stacy

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home