Sunday, December 03, 2006

First Friday

Seeing as this is 'Foodies in KC', and our friends and family seem to love to hear what we're eating, we thought it was time for an update.

Friday night we went to the Kansas City Artists Coalition for the opening reception of 30+, an exhibit which includes work by our friend, Curtis Simmons. Afterwards, we enjoyed dinner at 1924 Main. They feature a fixed prie menu. Mike had the steak tartar with salsa verte, grilled swordfish and a trio of ice creams while I enjoyed granny smith apple ravioli, strip steak with gorgonzola potatoes and the chocolate pecan tart. On our way home, we visited some galleries open for First Friday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Heidi! I came across your blog and thought I'd pop in to say hi. I hope you and Mike are doing well. (Eek! I hope his leg is doing MUCH better, too!)

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home